|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Strip|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Oxytetracycline 50mg Injection is an antibiotic medicine used to treat bacterial infections in your body. It is effective in some infections of the lungs, urinary tract, eyes, and others. It kills bacteria, which helps to improve your symptoms and cure the infection.
Oxytetracycline 50mg Injection may also be used to treat many sexually transmitted diseases. It helps to improve your symptoms and cure the underlying infection. It is given as a drip (intravenous infusion) into a vein under the supervision of a doctor or a nurse. You should get the injection regularly at evenly spaced intervals for maximum benefits. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may lead to the infection returning or worsening.
The most common side effects of this medicine include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and skin reaction on exposure to sunlight (photosensitivity). Avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors. Some people may develop temporary redness or pain at the site of injection. These side effects are usually mild but let your doctor know if they bother you or last more than a few days.
Before using it, you should tell your doctor if you are allergic to any antibiotics or have any liver or kidney problems. You should also let your doctor know all other medicines you are taking as they may affect, or be affected by this medicine. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before using it.USES OF OXYTETRACYCLINE INJECTION
BENEFITS OF OXYTETRACYCLINE INJECTIONIn Bacterial infectionsOxytetracycline 50mg Injection is an antibiotic medicine which can be used to treat many different infections caused by bacteria. It stops the growth of the bacteria causing the infection and clears the infection. It is given as an injection by a doctor or nurse and should not be self-administered. This will make sure that all bacteria are killed and they do not become resistant.